Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pooh ki Tight Pussy!!!

dick and 2.5″ thick. Lets not bore u nymore n move directly to the story

.

During my night shifts i dnt had much work. So i used to chat during nights and had started chatting wid girls 4rm various location!!! One such girl was from Mumbai, n her name was Pooja. Her age is 21. We started casually n talked abt d general things. I asked her wat did she do. She replied dat she works in a consultant firm and is doing her B.Com in Andheri. We used to talk all night and then v started talking about sex and relationships. She told dat she didnt had ny boyfriends till now n i also told dat i didnt get a partner of my choice til now.. within few days V started talking on phone late nights and came very close to each other. I asked her to send her photos and consequently send mineHalso. Looking at her photos, she looked a real bombshell. Her figure was one of d best i hve even seen in my life. She had a beautiful pair round breasts poping out from her tight Tshirt like a crazy fall inside a box. She had a awesome figure of 34-27-34 and the moment i saw her i made up my mind to fuck her.. Whenveer i talked to her in d night I had to jerk myself off i felt very horny thinking abt fucking her badly. Even V started phone sex n she got vry aroused during d talk dat she used to start playing wid herself n i cn feel her pussy being stroked by her!!!! she ask dat wen m i goin to come to mumbai. It seemed dat she was also interested in getting it from me as she didnt had till now!!! Her libido was very high n it seemed dat my dream would come true wen i

went Mumbai
Fortunately i had to go to Mumbai in a few days for my work. I didnt informed her prior to dat as i wanted to give her a surprise. I had my reservation done and went to mumbai. I had to stay at company’s guest house. When i reached Mumbai i called her up and informed her abt my presence in mumbai. As soon as she heard dat she told me to meet immediately. So dat increased my confidence seeing my dream of fucking her coming true. V planned to meet in d evening. It was winter season dat days so i took my sweather wid me and v met at marine lines. As soon as i saw her i looked like a bombshell. I was totally mad seeing her. She wore a Tight Tshirt and her boobs were clearly visible n looked like dey r dying to get out and a Skirt just above the knee. He ache was perfect round and i had a instant hard on looking at the beauty standing in front of me. We both hugged each other on meeting and her boobs were pressed against my chest and i felt very gud. As my cock pressed against her covered pussy she felt d hard on and teased me “” Wats d bulg dat i feel in the pant” and i understood dat she is too hot and had prepared well. Den v sat on the Marine drive and started talking abt d journey. Slowly I started coressing her hand and den moved to her neck and i felt dat she was njoying and put no resistance to my moves. Then I moved my hand on her left breast and i felt like in heaven. She had perfect round pair of breasts as i mentioned and as i stroked her breasts she started to moan and i could feel dat she was enjoying the caressing. Her breath was increasing slowly and gradually i moved onto the other breast also and started to caress both the boobs wid my hands. She was moaning heaving n i can feel dat she was getting very hot.
As we were at a public place i stopped after caressing her gorgeous boobs for 15 minutes and she was very hot and i could feel her heat. Feeling her heat I was also getting too horny and had a bulg in my pants. She noticed dat and gripped it instantly. She started to stroke it 4rm outside n i felt like m in heaven. It felt so good as no one else has stroked it ever. She smoothly stroked it n i had almost finished n told her to stop. Then i gave her a kiss on her cheek and v moved to have some food. After the dinner it was around 8 p.m. and her home was very far. So i told her to inform her parents dat she will stay at her friends home. She informed dat and den v moved to my guest house.We had only 1 attendant at the guest house as d guest house was not too big. We went into the room and i told her dat i am going to get freshen up and i went into the bathroom.. I was already horny and d stream coming from shower made me even hornier. I finished my shower to find dat d towel was not in d bathrrom. So I told pooja to hand over the towel to me. She came to hand me the towel and i opened the door and she started to stare at my full tight 7″ dick. I hold her hand and gave a deep kiss on her lips and closed d door. She was also hot and started to respond and kissed me very passionately. Her boobs were presssing against my bare chest and dat made me even hornier and i pressed her harder towards me. She started to moan aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. I removed her T.shirt and pressed her boobs outside her bra. Then i removed her skirt. She wore black bra and a pink panty and look fabulous in dat. I jst stared at her for a minute and then again started to kiss her. I unhooked her bra and removed her panty. she had little brown hair on her pink pussy dat were shining over her bare pussy. I was stroking her right boob with my one hand and feeling her whole body wid d other. She was kissing me passionately and was moving her hand all over my head. We were ready for hell of a fucking session and i told her to take bath and get ready. During the bath she stroked my dick with her hand and got me a orgasm and i felt in d 7 heaven when she was stroking me!!!!!!!
cum on my face and i was filled wid her cum. Dis was the first time i hve seen a women cum at the time of orgasm. She was released and it was time for me to get a good

session.

She was smart enough and soon she she recovered from her orgasm he got hold of my dick and started to stroke in full lenght. I was feeling gr8 by her stroking and she was doing it excellently. After sometime she sat on her knee and took my dick in her mouth and starting getting it in and out. I never had felt dat in my life as dis was d 1st time ny1 was giving me a blowjob. I was in heaven and she increased the pace as i moaned heavily. she sucked my dick in full lenght and took it whole inside her mouth and stroked it just perfectly for a heavy orgasm.I told her to take my dick outside as i was goin to come soon. But she told me to shoot my load in her mouth. Dat made me even exciting and i shoot my full load in her moth and gasped. She drank every drop of my cum into her mouth and kissed the tip and gave me a sweet

smile

Then v slept hugging each other and in the morning i had to move to work and i got up and went to bathroom to had a shower. She was sleeping and wen i came back i was wearing a towel only and she was awake. I kissed her on her lips and lookin her naked i had a hard on again and v had a fucking session again in the morning.

Then v both got ready and i kissed her and bid her goodbye as i had to move to work and i had my train in the afternoon.

Soooo dis was my story friends.Do write to me at : jamal.din288@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. hi koi larki jo mary sat sex karna chati ho our apni feeling mary sat share karna chati ho mary sat pyar karna chati ho to cntct me 03038711203 skyp id silent_6idots
    is baat ka promis hai k ap ka number our ap ki koi b baat out nhi ho ge ap mujy par trust kar skti hai i live in punjab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....Gys
    I am Raza.Ch....From...Lahore
    Age....24...Year Old...

    Ager koi girls ya aunties mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hon....ya
    Good Friendship.....Love and Romantic Chat.....Phone sex fun Masti.....Ya
    Real sex Enjoye karna chahti hon to contact karein......

    Full Masti......

    Full Maza......

    Full Sex Enjoye.....

    Full Secret......And

    I Can Always Satisfaction about sex for my nice friends.....

    Note: Just Serious and Nice Member hi contact karein......

    24/7 Contact....0321....952....55....88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.....Gys
    I am Raza.Ch....From...Lahore
    Age....24...Year Old...

    Ager koi girls ya aunties mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hon....ya
    Good Friendship.....Love and Romantic Chat.....Phone sex fun Masti.....Ya
    Real sex Enjoye karna chahti hon to contact karein......

    Full Masti......

    Full Maza......

    Full Sex Enjoye.....

    Full Secret......And

    I Can Always Satisfaction about sex for my nice friends.....

    Note: Just Serious and Nice Member hi contact karein......

    24/7 Contact....0321....952....55....88

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.....girls
    I am umer.....From...Lahore
    Age....25...Year Old...

    Ager koi girls ya aunties mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hon....ya
    Good Friendship.....Love and Romantic Chat.....Phone sex fun Masti.....Ya
    Real sex Enjoye karna chahti hon to contact karein......

    Full Masti......

    Full Maza......

    Full Sex Enjoye.....

    Full Secret......And

    I Can Always Satisfaction about sex for my nice friends.....

    Note: Just Serious and Nice Member hi contact kar
    03104528324

    ReplyDelete


  6. phone sex or what'sapp sex i am sunny any female jo phone per sex karna chati ho contact karay 03344655700 apka number kisi ko nahi doga na hi kisi ko bataho ga ap full trust kar sakti hai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello i am Arman khan here, LUN size is 7inch Lamba 3inch mota Only Lahore Girls.... if any girl want real sincere friendship than contact my mobile number 0331 4725387 sms me and call me girls and mature ladies , i am open minded boy, i like sincere and loving relationship . if you are interested in friendship relation than contact with me , girls and mature girls contact with me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any girl anti Bhabi wants secret relationship with full enjoyment then contact me at this number also WhatsApp 03164357513

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is kamran and i am educated person. Any girl or aunty ya widow aunty mujh sy dosti or gupshup karna chahti han ya long term relation rakhna chahti han to mujh sy contact karo. 03346847677 this is my jazz numb.....plz sincere girl or aunty or widow aunty contact me

    ReplyDelete
  10. i m handsome cute and stylish and well educated boy but i have no girlfriend i want a true beautiful and cute girlfriend from lahore who live in lahore or raywond or maanga mandi who are not greedy and who loves me and will sincear with me and who can easily spend together time i will also sincear with her plzzz real girl cntct me
    no time pas and fake contct to me
    03047701909

    ReplyDelete
  11. i m handsome cute and stylish and well educated boy but i have no girlfriend i want a true beautiful and cute girlfriend from lahore who live in lahore or raywond or maanga mandi who are not greedy and who loves me and will sincear with me and who can easily spend together time i will also sincear with her plzzz real girl cntct me
    no time pas and fake contct to me
    03047701909

    ReplyDelete